Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, the Joy of Spring

Well, I promise the memories of Josiah and Josh have been recorded since Christmas! Just in scrapbook and babybook form. With the chilly winds of winter behind us, we are starting to dig out our bathing suits (not so great for moms :P) hehe and our sunscreen. Can you believe how big Josh is? oh, it just makes you want to cry. And don't forget the fun before bedtime with Josh and Josiah as Spiderman and Batman, just had to throw that in there so you could see big they are. Really, a dynamite duo and so precious. I am going to have to upload a video I took of Josiah retelling the story of The Hungry Caterpillar to Josh (still in his crib) early last Saturday morning. Such a cute pair, makes me feel like I'm done with the baby business ( sniff sniff :P).

No comments: